J2ME Application Development
Java Platform, Micro Edition (J2ME) is an easily available runtime environment for mobile devices, compatible with both simple devices as well as full-feature smart phones. Thanks to the great popularity for app stores and apps, you can now build your applications across Java mobile application stores including Ovi (Nokia's App Store), Handmark, and carrier decks.J2ME mobile applications development is the most popular and widely accepted platform for wireless phones from leading mobile OEMs such as Sony-Ericsson, Nokia, RIM, Apple, Motorola, and Samsung.
We have years of experience in working with a wide array of mobile devices and frameworks, and in creating device-independent solutions. Ydeveloper is a specialist developer in the following areas:
- J2ME mobile application development
- Wireless J2ME application development
- J2ME mobile game application development
- J2ME location-based service
- J2ME GPS-based applications
- J2ME application porting across platforms
Our J2ME application developers are highly skilled in J2ME Mobile Applications development and in designing / porting them across different handsets. J2ME applications have a specified quality standard, which is ensured by a team of talented J2ME engineers at Ydeveloper.
Our expertise in the J2ME Mobile Application Development includes:
- Mobile payment system- mobile catalogs and m-commerce
- Location-based service
- Personal GPS safety solutions
- Business tools – inventory tracking
- Mobile-based survey systems
- Auto responders based on keywords, authentication support
- Mobile multimedia content development and delivery
- Utility applications with Bluetooth/WAP/GPRS connectivity
- Work order management
- Field services - asset tracking
- Time and materials tracking
- Game development
Contact us today to put our dedicated team of developers to work for you in the development of highly effective, wide-ranging J2ME applications.