1. Who is Ydeveloper?
Founded in 1999, Ydeveloper has fast become one of the most successful IT solutions and services provider firm in the U.S. We credit that to our exceptionally skilled people and our corporate philosophy of looking out for our client’s interest as a first and foremost concern. Our superior infrastructure, tools, methodologies and expert employees deliver projects on time, every time! We do our best to deliver innovative, cost effective solutions and the best possible customer service to decrease your cost and increase your satisfaction. We associate with technology leaders all over the world to integrate their products with our software to offer the most cutting-edge business and management solutions to our clients. No matter what you need—IT, e-Commerce, web, application development, software development, or custom solutions for your unique needs—we are your one-stop solution center.
2. Why work with Ydeveloper?
There are hundreds of good reasons to work with us but we can’t list them all. Here is a sample of some of the benefits you get by working with Ydeveloper:
We make sure that we go above and beyond your expectations in order to satisfy you. We will jump through all kinds of hoops to make sure that you get your money’s worth with us. We guarantee your satisfaction.
We have over 14 years of experience in delivering complete high quality IT solutions for our clients. We have successfully delivered more than 500 e-Commerce projects to clients around the world including Yahoo Store and custom e-Commerce projects. Our experience will make your online store a success. Check out our client portfolio to learn in-depth about our experience and read client testimonials about our experience.
Our team comprises the most talented professionals in the business. In addition to technical abilities, we pride ourselves on being known for our professional ethics and practices, such as treating all client information with the utmost security and confidentiality and making it available only on a need-to-know basis. All client information is maintained in secured servers and access to the data is only selectively and temporarily granted. Ydeveloper is a process driven organization that documents and tests our methods to ensure the highest levels of quality maintenance. We effectively deliver tested modules of codes, comments and structures of programs to deliver software that can comply with world standards, such as ISO and Six Sigma.
Once you have assigned us the project, we make sure that we attend to it as if it were our own project… as if our own livelihood depended on it. In a way, it does. When you rely on us, we do everything we have to to keep your trust.
- That means, delivering the project on time and within budget
- That means, answering your questions anytime you have them
- That means, supporting you before, during, and after our engagement
Our entire team is a dedicated machine. From the time we first hear your requirements, to when we plan out the pathways to the solution, to the final delivery of the project, our dedication remains unwavering. It only takes one or two interactions for you to understand our level of dedication to your project. We provide a dedicated project manager and a project lead for every project. You will always have the same person to work with who will get to know you and your requirements. We consider this type of dedication as crucial for the success of your project.
We are competitively priced and we maintain an accurate and clear billing system. We have many different packages that you can choose, combine, and customize from. All depends on your project requirements and budget flexibility. We offer both fixed cost and variable cost billing:
- Our fixed cost packages are simple and straightforward—this is what you’ll pay for the entire project and this is what you will get for it.
- Our variable cost billing offers hourly, weekly, or monthly billing options. When you contact us with your project requirements, we explain all the available packages—advantages and disadvantages of each base on your goals.
We use an enterprise wide resource management process to ensure that all our tasks, milestones, and resources are tracked for timing and efficiency. We have perfected our system that allows us to monitor every aspect of your project in detail. We can provide detailed reports to you as well. This is why we can deliver on time and within budget with 100% client satisfaction. Also, we never add extra charges for anything unless we modify our agreement.
3. Do you have the infrastructure to support my project?
We certainly do. We have our human infrastructure consisting of over 150 highly skilled professionals. In addition, we also have a spectacular physical infrastructure. The infrastructure at Ydeveloper's offices includes the following:
- Spacious 5000 sq. ft. of air-conditioned workspace spanning two floors
- High-tech workstations
- High-speed connectivity with backup connectivity
- Demarcated secured storage areas for protecting code and confidential information
- Separate centers for reception, design, coding, marketing, and customer support
- Fire safety systems and anti-theft systems
- Ergonomically designed furniture for maximum comfort and productivity
- A cafeteria and other amenities
- A supportive, pleasant working environment
4. How do you ensure confidentiality of my property and information?
We take your confidentiality very seriously. We are always ready to sign a non-disclosure agreement with our clients—and our employees are bound by the same agreements according to their terms of employment with us. We also strictly control who enters/exits our premises. We also take the following measures:
- Biometric scan procedure for entering and exiting the premises
- Closed circuit television monitoring of premises
- Secured storage of data in locked-up data closets with limited access only to authorized personnel
- Teams segregated with no complete set of data being controlled by one single individual at any given time
5. How do I get a free quote for my project?
In order for us to give you an accurate quote, we need to understand your requirements. The process is simple:
- Fill out the “Get A Quote” form and submit it to us
- We immediately route your request to the appropriate department—IT, e-Commerce, web, software, custom solution, or other
- Our developers thoroughly evaluate your proposal
- We email you a quote within 48 hours
- We also provide a free phone consultation to explain our quote
6. Do you provide customer support after the project is completed?
Absolutely. In fact, we take pride in the winning customer support that our professionals provide day in and day out—whether the project is ongoing or completed. We also provide various maintenance agreements that can suit your needs.
7. Can I see your development portfolio before I make up my mind?
We have a detailed development portfolio for your perusal. Feel free to access as many as you want. Ready to view our portfolio?
8. Do you engage in any charitable activities?
Most companies are too busy trying to keep up with the routines of the day-to-day business. We are different. We believe in the concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR). Only the most committed firms engage in CSR as it takes dedication of resources without any tangible returns. We know the value of the intangible return of good will that comes our shareholders’ way, our employees’ way, and our clients’ way from our CSR efforts. Ydeveloper is committed to giving back to the society in many ways, and for it our diverse team of employees is highly valued. Ydeveloper provides education and training opportunities to socio-economically deprived children and adults. We work earnestly to ensure that the society and our individual workplaces become a more equitable and egalitarian place for everyone’s development. No amount of technical skill alone can accomplish that.