Remember Hansel and Gretel and their good old breadcrumbs? Unfortuantly for them the birds ate them before they could find their way home. But Ydeveloper's breadcrumbs track a customer's whereabouts starting from the home page. This feature helps the customers keep track of their navigation through your store.
This feature is more suitable for those online stores which contain a number of products that are divided into various sections and sub-sections.
We provide 2 kinds of Breadcrumbs:
1) Single Breadcrumbs If the product resides on the single path/under single category for the whole store, Single line breadcrumbs is preferable for your store.
2) Multiple breadcrumbs If the product goes under multiple categories for the store, use the multiple breadcrumbs. This will show all the paths from the current page.
- Dynamic Pagination
- Advanced Sorting with dropdown Menus (without pagination)
- Categorized Site Map
- Custom 404 Error Handling Page
- Related Items
- Text Based Menu
- Advanced Search
- Dynamic Cascading Menu
- Recently Viewed Items
- Show Next & Previous Items on product Page
- Dynamic Navigation (Shop By Price, Shop By Brand, Shop By Category, Shop By Style)
- Automatically List Items Alphabetically - only on product listing page (without sorting)
- SEO friendly Sitemap - Easy to Navigate Product
- Text Based Left Navigation