There are several eCommerce marketplaces that can help you improve your sales overnight. These marketplaces attracts millions of shoppers daily, giving you a chance to make the most of that traffic. One such eCommerce marketplace is Yahoo. Apart from helping you showcase your products, Yahoo will offer you advanced infrastructure at fraction of the cost. Moreover, setting up a Yahoo store is very simple and easy. Just few steps, and you are done. Want to know how? Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Yahoo! Small Business website.
- From the menu on the top of the screen, select “eCommerce.”
- On the right hand side, there’s will be a button “Sign Up.” Click that button and follow the instructions.
- After following the necessary steps and paying the fees, you will have a storefront.
- To redesign the storefront, you will have Yahoo! design wizard. You can also use third-party program called Dreamweaver.
- Once you selected or customized a design, choose a layout from te selection. The layout should match your business and target audience.
- Next thing you need to do is upload a logo for your storefront.
- To add content to the pages, move to text boxes. All the key pages such as Home page will display a text box.
- To upload products, use wizard. You will just need to follow the instructions to add images, pricing and description.
- Click the Save button and you are done.
Are you still confused how to set up a Yahoo store? No worries. Contact us. Ydeveloper specializes in designing attractive and effective Yahoo stores. After understanding your requirements, we will create a store reflecting vision, mission and goals of your business.