Multi-store eCommerce is new mantra of the eCommerce industry. Are you wondering what it is and why everyone is talking about it? If yes, don’t. Multi-store eCommerce is nothing but operation of multiple eCommerce stores by a single merchant.
The reasons behind the operation of multiple eCommerce stores are many – higher sales and profits being the chief reasons. Let’s have a look at these reasons in detail.
1. Easy to set up: With the existence of several sophisticated software, it has become quite easy to set up multiple eCommerce stores and operate them. You don’t even need developers and designers if you are looking to branch out. Multi-store software are enough to satisfy all your needs in this aspect.
2. Single admin panel: Just imagine having multiple dashboards for multiple stores. Horrendous, isn’t it? With special multi-store software, you can manage each and every activity of all your stores from a single, centralized dashboard.
3. Centralized database: Customer relationship management becomes easy when the customer’s shopping history, shopping pattern and demographics are centralized. It helps you in creating special offers and deals for your customers.
4. Unified processes: Processes such as inventory control, shipping and order management is streamlined and centralized in a single backend system. This not only enhances the performance of the business but also reduces wastage of resources that you would have otherwise borne for maintaining multiple systems.
5. Sophisticated marketing: Cross-selling items become simple and effective. You can even promote the products of one store on the other store, thereby increasing sales and profits of both your stores.
6. Payment gateway: You can keep a common gateway for all your eCommerce stores. Consequently, you need to secure only one gateway, instead of multiple gateways. Also, this will help you reduce transaction costs.
Do you wish to know how you can implement advanced multi-store eCommerce platform for your stores? Contact us today.