Are you an ecommerce site owner? Have you thought and planned any strategy for the development and promotion of your ecommerce stores during this Holiday Season, running on Yahoo Stores, eBay, Amazon OR any other customized platform. Your prior preparation will be resulted into higher sales, if you seriously consider about your store and make changes according to the requirements in terms of its design, navigation structure, landing page optimization etc. The Christmas 2010 is coming and all the major online retailers have already planned some discounts, free shipping and other extensive holiday promotions on the products or services they are offering.
Online Shopping is an easy way to find everything that you want and some experts already reported that more than 50% of the shopping by the people who are well verse in computer is online during the holidays. It’s obvious that the statistics shown here is higher than the US Consumer Market., it’s simply represents that the billions of people worldwide are going online for purchasing the things they want, especially, the Gifts and Articles during the Christmas Time.
We have some quick suggestions about the design and development of your eCommerce website,
- Make clear and Comprehensible your Navigation Paths
- Display the number of available products clearly
- Modify your “add to cart” buttons to achieve maximum efficiency and benefits
- Make sure your shopping cart is visible
- Tidy up your product pages
- Give facility of quick preview of each product
- Simplify Searches with an Auto-complete Function
- Eradicate misdirection from your checkout page
- Product fluctuations should be displayed in an visceral manner
- Let Visitants Control their Shopping Experience
Looking for the experienced eCommerce Solution provider, contact us or call us at 888-828-9864