As eCommerce stores become popular, the need for a proper internet marketing strategy becomes acute. This may sound simple and easy, it’s anything but that. Let’s look at the top five elements that makes internet marketing a powerful weapon in the hands of eCommerce merchants.
- Promotional emails: Promotional emails are a great way to attract new customers as well as to retain the old ones. Apart from being almost free and instant, the response rate of promotional emails is far superior compared to other tools of internet marketing. The promotional emails are generally good for announcing special discounts and promotions, seasonal sales offer and customer-centric offers.
- Newsletters: Through newsletters, you can constantly keep in touch with your customers. Apart from being highly cost-effective, newsletters creates brand recognition. It also increases website traffic and turns customers loyal as they feel connected to you.
- PPC (Pay Per Click): This paid search advertising tool is quite powerful if used properly. The main benefits of this tool is that it has wider audience reach, quick to launch, highly-targeted website traffic and maximizes the return on the investment.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Through SEO, you can improve the ranking of your website on the search results page. Consequently, your website will receive increased traffic, the cost efficiency of the business will increase along with ROI, and the brand awareness will improve tremendously.
- SMO (Social Media Optimization): SMO is quite effective in light of tremendous popularity of various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. With the help of SMO, you can raise the brand awareness of your products, build better customer relationships, build credibility and make more sales.