One of the best ways to promote your products is through videos. These videos can be about various features of the products, methods of using the products, pros and cons of using it and so on and so forth. You can make the most of your product videos by uploading them on the product’s Facebook page. This is guaranteed to generate lot of sales.
- Make sure that your videos have an extension that’s acceptable my social media platforms. One such extension is .WMV.
- Open the video project of your Windows Movie Maker.
- Click on the “Publish Movie” in the top menu.
- Choose the view quality and size from there.
- Click on “Export to File.” This step may take some time, depending on the size of the video, and so you might have to wait for few minutes.
- Log into your Facebook page and click on “What’s on your mind?” box.
- Select “Upload a Video from your drive” option and then choose the exported file from the files and folders of your computer.
- Add a comment for the video and click “Share.”
This is the easiest way to share your videos on Facebook. If you are facing any trouble doing so, please comment in the below box. We will be more than ready to help you.