Email newsletters is the best communication tool that keeps the stakeholders informed about the internal ongoings of the company. The stakeholders include, customers, stockholders and employees.
Benefits of email newsletter
- Ideal tool to generate repeat orders
- Inform about promotional offers
- Elevates your brand
- Minimal technical knowledge required as email templates available.
- Keep consumers updated about new product launches and events
Important tips on email marketing:
- Keep it short and sweet. Even if the customer skims through the pages, he gets a basic idea of what he is going through.
- Strong subject lines that pushes the recipients to go for the newsletter among dozens of unread emails in the inbox.
- Use a spell checker on the content.
- Use clear call-to-action liners in the body text of your email with a link to the page.
- Depending on your target audience, create variations for different groups, sexes and age ranges.
- Constantly update and check your mailing database
- It’s always best to test before you send the news letter to the masses. This saves money and embarrassment.
- Email marketing campaign results are measurable, so make most of the reporting tools offered by the likes of Mailchimp, Emailvision and Google Analytics.
- Keep an eye on market trends and media. Know what your competitors doing.