Multiple stores help ecommerce business owners in the following ways:
- Sell products from diverse verticals – categories on the same pages may not always be possible since categories themselves could have too many subcategories
- Sell to different audiences – for example, customers that usually opt for high-end smartphones may not want to even look at low-end devices, and vice versa
- Sell on different online platforms – such as Amazon, eBay, Shop.com, and so on – each platform has its own audience and some distinction in products, prices, and so on
- Sell to a larger audience – a customer who is used to purchasing from Amazon may not visit eBay, and vice versa
- Sell from a more prominent, centralized online space – each store could have its own SEO strategy and thereby increase the chances for the central site to rank high
- You can have a tab for each store in your navigation bar – that makes it much easier for customers to shop online since they don’t have to switch between sites. For example, holiday shoppers who have long lists of items to shop for will be relieved to find most or all their items on a single, centralized site Software for managing multiple stores is really advanced these day, but it is also very easy to use for owners of multi-store businesses – Ydeveloper’s multi-store solution is a great case in point
- Different stores can have different domain names, which means that you can sell to country-specific audiences, address customer preferences, and generate good ROIs overall
Thus, multiple stores are a great option for businesses that wish to expand and grow consistently and relatively faster. The multi-store approach enables you to sell a larger variety of products to a larger audience in significantly lesser time, all of which leads to significantly larger profit margins.
However, if it were as simple and straightforward as that, every business today would have been great business. Much depends on the kind of a solution and solution provider you decide to engage to give you your multi-store virtual infrastructure.
The best policy would be to approach and speak to multi-store development firms and ask for details on the value their solution can bring to your business. Once you have made your choice, it is time to get into action and acquire a multi-store setup that helps you rake in millions.