One of the best ways of making the most of any festive season is to have multiple ecommerce stores. We know that the task may look daunting, but believe us, it’s not. With any simple multiple ecommerce stores solution, you can manage all your stores in one go.
So what are the benefits of having multiple ecommerce stores?
- Store enhancement: By enhancing all your ecommerce stores, you have the potential to reach larger section of your target audience. You can create powerful newsletters and content for your stores for better information and communication with your customers.
- Special offers: Design various deals and offers for your customers across all the ecommerce stores. Advertize and promote the deals and offers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more.
- Shipping: Offer special shipping rates across the stores. You can even offer different shipping rates for different value of shopping carts.
- Better marketing strategy: Implement cross-marketing strategies of your products across the stores. Promote all your stores on every store. Offer special discounts for buying from your other stores.
- Special apps: Create and share special shopping apps of your stores with your customers. Make those apps simple, fun and effective for more popularity.
If you aren’t sure how to leverage multiple ecommerce stores, contact us. We would be more than happy to guide you.
More and more people prefer to shop online than visit brick and mortar stores. This Cyber Monday, sales are expected to hit double-digit growth rate of 13.1% with $1.8 billion in sales. In fact, American Express expects Cyber Monday to be more popular than Black Friday with 55% shoppers shopping on Cyber Monday in 2013, compared to 39% shoppers shopping on Cyber Monday in 2012. So while you are shopping online, it’s absolutely necessary [...] Continue Reading…
If we talk about one of the most powerful link building strategies on the planet, guest blogging strategy undoubtedly will stand out among the rest. The SEO world may be all for it, but guest blogging isn’t a cake walk for it involves lot of work from your end to get one guest blog published.
Before you start guest blogging, you need to consider the following points:
Search for sites that need guest posts
Build a relationship [...] Continue Reading…
Timing is a critical component of your content marketing.
Publishing it at a time when a majority of your audience is likely to experience your content is very important. Thursdays and Fridays are seen as ideal days for publishing content that’s written for the holiday seasons such as the forthcoming Thanksgiving Day. Mondays and bank holidays aren’t very good options.
The latest content management systems help you automate and time your content to perfection. With custom-built [...] Continue Reading…